Grow Your GovCon
Aspire Project Accounting
Aspire levels the playing field for growing government contractors that need DCAA-compliant accounting and project management with limited budgets. Aspire is specially designed for growing businesses, delivering more for less.
Upgrading your accounting system should be streamlined, efficient and deliver measurable gains – and should never disrupt your flow. Billable engagements, business development and operations must continue even during transitions. The next step for your QuickBooks, GCS Premier or Procas system, Aspire is purpose built for growing government contractors.
Aspire delivers the ease of use and flexibility of small-business desktop accounting with powerful prime features.
Purpose built for small to mid-sized government contractors, Aspire SaaS offers a powerful combination of the best Cloud technologies and fully integrated accounting, timekeeping, project management and collaboration features for DCAA compliance. Aspire’s streamlined design, Cloud-native architecture and targeted functionality deliver instant results for emerging government contractors ready to upgrade their QuickBooks, GCS Premier or Procas systems.
Reduce monthly closing time by 80%.
Aspire's General Ledger set-up is simplified, streamlined and smart, enabling you to get started in a matter of minutes. Import your existing set-up from QuickBooks or Deltek, or use one of Aspire’s Chart of Accounts templates. With a focused GL design, your monthly Aspire close takes just 3 steps. Aspire supports:
- Multiple Business Units: GovCon, commercial, regional, more
- Multi-level Accounts and Projects
- GAAP compliance
Daily Job Cost Reports for your PMs and Execs eliminate the need for report writing and distribution.
Every day with Aspire, your colleagues see their reports with fully-burdened labor on their desktops and tablet devices, without tasking the accounting team or waiting for the month to close.
- Simple Indirect Cost Pool Set-up
- Automatic Daily Indirect Rates and Project Revenue Calculations
- “Rolled Up” Project Reporting for Top-Level Totals and Analysis
- Time & Materials, Cost-Plus and Fixed-Price Revenue Support
Aspire organizes your project personnel resources and subcontractors with a centralized hub, enabling you the allocate staff to projects, orgs and teams, understand their bill rates and costs, and then flow their details to your reporting, pay, budgeting and other modules.
- Supports DCAA Timekeeping and Labor Distribution
- Identifies Subcontractor Labor Hours
- Segregates Direct and Indirect Charges
- Assigns Employees and Subs to only their Projects and Labor
Aspire’s fully integrated and easy-to-use project budgeting and forecasting eliminates spreadsheets.
Build your project forecasts at either the Contract or Task level with monthly Employee Hours by Labor Category and Account, along with monthly project ODCs. Aspire’s responsive design presents your complete forecast year-by-year on just one screen.
- Forecast Projects by Employees and Subs, convert to Baseline Budgets as you go
- Budget Projects by Labor Categories and Employees for all project types
- Automatically Calculate Hourly Employee Labor Costs on your Forecasts
- Update Project Forecasts with Incurred Costs month by month
Aspire works flexibly with any payroll provider, capably flowing project, personnel and rate information to current or parent systems, or new payroll partners you choose in the future.
- Generic payroll export supports any provider: Payroll Network, GovCon Pay, Gusto, QuickBooks Payroll, ADP, Paychex, and more
- Customized connectors available for third-party HR
- Built-in project labor distribution
- Supports DCAA compliance
Optional syncing with HR and HCM systems is also readily available via the Aspire Connect platform.
Aspire timesheets are simple to use yet functionally powerful, and fully support DCAA compliance.
Aspire’s innovative charging structure means your employees and subcontractors only see their projects and their labor codes, streamlining entry and eliminating errors.
- Available on any desktop, tablet and mobile device
- DCAA-compliant with auditable approvals, corrections and processing
- Simple charge design eliminates errors for Accounting and PMs
- Configure, train and launch in just a few weeks
Cut A/P entry by 65%. Speed invoice approvals by 100%.
Aspire’s built-in OCR technology instantly reads digital files –either stored in Aspire or received via email – eliminating most invoice entry. Smart coding automatically assigns direct and indirect project codes based upon prior invoice history. In-line approval workflows support multiple approvers and business rules, with instant notifications and invoice attachments on any device.
- Built-in approval workflows
- Supports subcontractor timesheets and basic expense tracking
- 1099-MISC vendor payments
- Transactional-level invoice and document links for reference
Aspire’s preconfigured invoice formats accelerate your billings, while the easy-to-use invoice builder gives you complete control.
- Preconfigured 1034 and 1035 invoice formats support most agency standards
- Flexible invoice configurator to match customer requirements and corporate brands
- Real-time Accounts Receivable tracking and reconciliation
- Streamlined Cash Receipts by date, payment type, and accounts
Many organizations opt to launch Aspire through our Quick-Start program, which offers automated data migration, a streamlined implementation scope and personalized “train the trainer” onboarding. All in 6 weeks, guaranteed.
Aspire Quick-Start is available whether you’re transitioning from Deltek GCS Premier, Procas or QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks On-line.
The program includes:
- a preconfigured and flexible Chart of Accounts
- Best practice guidance for GovCon compliance
- Configuration of all control and settings screens
- Configuration of both test and production environments
- Support for testing related activities
- Collaborative training support
Our Cloud. Your Way.
Our mission is to provide customized Cloud solutions that truly fit your business and deliver more value, no matter the size, scope and reach of your enterprise.
Custom Enterprise Hosting
TBS is the only GovCon Cloud Provider that offers truly custom infrastructure and platform solutions – built in collaboration to your specifications.
Managed IT Security Services
Compliance Readiness, Execution and Delivery: ITAR, FISMA, NIST, DFARS, now CMMC.
Professional and Technical Services
TBS resources deliver broad technical, functional and project management know-how to increase the performance of your systems and to save you precious time.
Schedule your Aspire Demo and learn more about Aspire Quick-Start.
Like many small government contractors, George Street Services had maxed out QuickBooks’ inherent limitations with project-based accounting and DCAA compliance. Expensive legacy solutions for GovCons were not an option, due to their complexity and heft — just too much. As a result, George Street’s team was mired in workarounds and spreadsheets and worried about timely and accurate project costs, reports and invoices. With its fully integrated and easy-to-use functionality designed for government contractors, Aspire was a perfect match: a powerful yet simple solution implemented in weeks not months.
Our Commitment to You
With dedicated product specialists for every system we host, TBS Support is always available to assist with any access, connectivity, integration, and functional matters. With our Concierge team, we work directly with your software providers on your behalf too. Live TBS Support is ready to help during your business hours, every day, and after hours as needed for emergency fixes.